Sunday, April 23, 2006

art spirit

art spirit Global Art for Peace Project

I thought I would post some pictures of one of the Global Art for Peace Projects that we did at my son's school. This one was done by a 6th grade class. It is called "The Book of Peace and Wisdom". Each student created a page with a quote from a well known person and a messge from themselves. We will exchange it with a group in another part of the world and they will send us a piece of art for peace that they created. I have 4 more art projects in the Global Exchange that I will post this week. They are all really different and wonderful! So, in honor of Earth Day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool idea! what are you doing with the pieces that you get? where will they be from? looking forward to the others that you share!