Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hooked "House Charms" Workshop May 9

A little more self promotion..... but if you are in the Santa Barbara-Ventura area I will be teaching a beginning rug hooking class at Artful Living, 310 E. Matilija St. Ojai, CA..
Please phone Barbara Beck at 805-640-0800 for more information.
We will be making fun little hooked houses from yarn and wool. This is a great way to try out rug hooking. I will be providing a house pattern, wooden frame, felt backing and have hooks to use for the day. Come join us May 9 on Saturday in the wonderful little town of Ojai!
Workshop is 10am to 3 pm with a lunch break.

4 comments:

marie said...

Oh my these houses are f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! love the colors.

Tara Ross Studios said...

so cute. What part do you use the yarn for?

Lisa Brown - Vintage Sweet Peas said...

...O MY Gosh...Be Still My Heart, and in Ojai.....uuggggg

The cutest little town, and those houses are just adorable!!!! One Day, I keep telling myself.....:)

Jill Berry said...

I want to come!!! I love these, and have sent the info on to my friends in California. Have a great weekend, it looks like so much fun.