Friday, March 09, 2007

Alma doll...


Worked on the "Alma" doll at Syd's Art Clinic yesterday. She is coming along...might even be "done"....I made her some wings last night and sewed them on with a snap so that they are removeable. I put some florist wire in the arms so that they can be posed if desired. The wonderful face was made by the talented Alma Stoller from NYC. And the painted wing fabric is from her also. Syd thinks that no more hair is needed....I am not sure yet...I am tempted to give her a bit more....but I kind of like the "wild" look she has right now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was nice meeting you yesterday. and now i love seeing your almost? completed Alma doll! yeap, she looks cooked to me also.take care

katie said...

i LOVE her, your work is amazing, mary!