Yesterday I made a bunch of feet for my hooked crow's. Today I painted them black and put them out in the sun to dry. They are sitting on the back side of a game board that I use for painting ATC's and other things.....it makes a nice sturdy surface to work on...and could be used someday for book or journal covers. Once I got the legs outside I noticed a few spots that I missed with the paint brush. They are kind of funky looking, but..hey...this is folk art! Now I need to get more birds hooked to go with the legs!
And here is the Gnome that I'm working on for Syd's show..he is holding his pet rabbit....hope to get at least one more of these guys made before Friday!