Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hubert, the cat boy softie...


Here's my latest softie....meet Hubert!

I am in the midst of a major art studio cleaning and sorting....I've collected mountains of wool fabric and felted wool sweaters and need to really see what I've got and what I can get rid of. I tend to get into a whirlwind of creative energy and love to make stuff but don't always clean up after myself and just zoom onto another project. So now I need to do a real clean up and get the table cleared off and organized a bit before starting too many new things. I've got some hooked dolls to finish up, a pin cushion challenge to do, felted wool softies to send in, and always new hooking designs in the works. Also hope to go to the Long Beach Quilt show on Friday if possible.

7 comments:

Runner Gurl said...

Awww.... Hubert is adorable.
xo
Gail

ShabbySheep said...

He is so cute. Where do you you "send in" your softies and find all the challenges you are involved in? I live in a small city, 150,000 and we don't have much local artsy stuff to do. I would love to be more involved, though I am more of a hooker.
Sheri

Tara's Art Camp said...

Yea Hubert, so cute!

A good cleaning is always good for more creativity.

mimi k said...

he is adorable! I love him!

jude said...

i really need to get to one of these quilt shows one of these days.

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Hubert the softie is too cute. I can relate to sorting out all of the unused or extra scraps, I'm currently putting mine to use.

Cindibee said...

Cute! My cats would turn him into their new best friend.