Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Owl and Pumpkin Workshop in Carpinteria, CA!



Time for a fun Fall Workshop! 

I will be teaching a rug hooking workshop at Whimsy, a charming antique shop in the seaside town of Carpinteria, CA.
We would love to have you join us on Saturday, Sept. 19, 12-4pm. A healthy lunch will be provided and a welcoming reception at Bon Fortune on Linden Ave. complete with lots of my hooked creations for sale.

Workshop is $75 and includes wool, frame, hook and an owl or pumpkin pattern on linen burlap.

Please call Karen at Whimsy to register or for more information on this workshop and upcoming ones, too.

Karen Clark 805-684-7211
whimsyantiques.com
whimsyantiques@verizon.net 

Whimsy Antiques
5042 7th St.
Carpinteria, CA 93013



4 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Mary, I'm wondering if you have plans to offer your class kits for sale? I would love to attend your workshop but I'm in Asheville North Carolina.

Mary Stanley said...

Hi Paula, I may do that after the workshop. If I do I will put a notice here...Thanks for your interest!
Mary

Paula said...

Will check back, thanks!

benilhalk said...

I am so pleased to know about this Owl and Pumpkin Workshop in Carpinteria, CA! I wish I could have attended this workshop but I was on my NY trip that day. You know we attended a funky party too at some popular party venue New York. It was the best experience of our trip.