Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Squirrel and owls...




I've been working of these woodland creatures for the past week...mostly at night when things quiet down....


Hope to sew them up today and stuff them and then start on something new~ or finish up the little heart pins that I started a few weeks ago.


ATC group meets tomorrow at the Good Cup Cafe and then Thurs. the Art Clinic has it's ARt Day.


On Monday I worked at the Fibre ARts Design Studio on 3 needle felted purses...samples for an upcoming class later this month. Today I needed an "at home" day...working on organizing all my wool by colors and type...I have wool for rug hooking and felted sweater wool for other projects...and they have begun to take over the living room.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Wow! Your owls and squirrel are amazing :) I can't wait to see the finished project.