Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hearts on etsy!

OK! I finally did it! Got these hearts listed on my etsy shop! Can you tell I'm proud of myself?
Next time it will be easier. The only thing is that I have to resize all my photos so it takes a bit of time to get it all done. But I am excited about getting my etsy shop going this year, so this is a start!
I think I might make some slightly smaller hearts in time for Valentine's day, so come back for a look in week or so. In the meantime I am working on a rug hooked piece for our group meeting at the end of January.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Mary, I can't believe I got to your shop before the others!!! I'm always the last one to show up at these Etsy listings and everything is always gone.....lol I'm so happy for me, I got one of your hearts...:)

Tammy Gilley said...

Oh, those hearts are darling! I love the one that I have...it's got a special spot in my studio. :)