Sunday, March 08, 2009

cat eyes

I'm almost over this flu thing, I hope. At least I can still sew and get a few crafty things worked on while I rest. I HAVE to get better! I am teaching a "Spring Mobile" workshop at Art From Scrap this upcoming Saturday! I need to make some simple samples for the kids this week.

And Thank You for all your Get Well wishes....I do appreciate all your kind comments and am so happy to have your visits! A big Thank You to Rane in Illinois, who has been sending me nurturing recipes and remedies all week!

3 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

so cute,,,, you are even busy when you are sick!

Mary lin Huskamp said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better.....And I LOVE the kitties! See you soon.

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Cute, cute, cute! I hope you're getting your strength and energy back.