Thursday, November 05, 2009

Owl portraits, Yarn tag, wool.....

Stayed up late, which is normal for me, and got these 2 owls finished up for tomorrow's show and sale. Took an owl family portrait, too, while they are all together...some may fly off to new homes this weekend.

My latest "Yarn tag"...visible from Hollister Ave. near Von's....I used an afgan from the thrift store for this one. It is fun and colorful and easy to see while driving by.
A nice pile of wool goodness awaiting me for a cupcake order coming up soon.

3 comments:

Lisa C. said...

Do you felt this wool before making cupcakes?

Sandi said...

Your owl family is so cool!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Am glad you like the strawberry pincushion pattern.

yolanda said...

Great stuff here too!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words.