Monday, July 12, 2010

Makeover...

A big "thank you" to my friend Tara Ross for my blog makeover! I got myself in trouble trying out the new templates and couldn't go back to the original design. So Tara rescued me and I love how she rearranged things and gave me a new banner. Thank you, Tara!

I started fooling around with some water colors in my new visual art journals...these are just a few pages I've started with...
And a new felted wool sweater owl...still needs some wings...I'll get to that later tonight.

6 comments:

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

I love that new header! I've been playing in my art/visual journal too.

Maria said...

I really love your new header!! - your things are such fun! the owls, the pumpkins, the birds (i love birds) your little houses...i love your color choices... i even love the heart shaped stones you fnd on your walks...

debinsf said...

Everything looks beautiful! Just beautiful!

Marie said...

What a great idea...the journal and watercolors...I love your sense of color..so happy! <3

Cathy G. said...

Your new header is awesome! I always get such a happy feeling when I visit your blog! The cheerful colors and your owls and characters have the sweetest personalities!
Cathy G

Angela said...

Your blog makeover looks very good! xoxo