Friday, December 16, 2011

Kitties, ceramics, and more...


Ten little kitty ornaments I made for a friend in Florida. Now happily on her family Christmas tree.


Two spotted cats who have eyes for each other. Now at "Imagine" in Santa Barbara.


Loved this pottery by Catherine Valance at the Waldorf Winter Faire.




Another platter by Catherine...


Dolls ...Christmas angels at Waldorf



Beautifully made pins, pin cushions and more made from kimono silks.


We even had our own angel make an appearance!





Monday night we had our Creative Females Holiday party at Penny's wonderful home.


Always love seeing Penny's art filled corners, especially at the Holidays


Anne always makes us a special bag of cookies to take home and devour later.


Some of Penny's amazing glass sculptures.


Just a little of the great Christmas decorations Penny shared with us.
We had a fun gift exchange and decided to have a quarterly "hook-in" instead of the monthly Monday night meetings.
And today I am off on another adventure to the San Francisco area. If time permits I want to check out the Renegade show in SF and some of my favorite spots in Berkeley. Son, Jason is ready to come home for the Holidays for a whole month. So I will be driving back down the coast tomorrow.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Mary, love your cats! If you go to Tail of the Yak, hope you can sneak a couple photos, I never made it this year and would love to see thier holiday window......Have a fun time, and Merry Christmas
xx
julie

Dot said...

Hi Mary
It has been a while since I visited. Thought I would pop in and say hi! I adore your cats. And love seeing photo's of places you have visited too.
Dot xx
P.S I have opened a new blog. www.dotwiththelot.blogspot.com

dulcy said...

It's all so fun and inspiring. Really, really love those Christmas dolls! And your kitty cats are the sweetest things ever!
xo
dulcy

Rabbiwex said...

I enjoyed reading thhis