Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Fiber ATC trade....


The theme and inspiration for our Fiber ATC group's trade this month was the Gee's Bend quilts. We were to use fabric and materials that we had on hand....not a problem for me...I have too much fabric already....I mostly used fabric that was still sitting on my sewing table from other projects recently completed. And we needed to make 4 to 6 ATC's and hang them together in some way. I sewed up my little mini-quilts (keeping it pretty simple) and put them on a black felt backing..did a little buttonhole stitch around the edge of each one and attached them together with a few stitches. A bent wire hanger made them easier to display. Off they went to Tracie today in the mail. She will surprise us with a set of ATC's from one of our other partners...can't wait to see what will show up!

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

YEAH... It is HERE and it is FABULOUS DA'LING!!!!

xoxoxo