Wednesday, December 26, 2007

We are off on an adventure...

Here's our Festivus/Christmas/Solstice dinner table...complete with Sparkling Pomegranate Juice ...


Early Thursday morning we will be taking off on a trip to Northern California to visit my aunt and uncle in San Mateo and then over the Golden Gate Bridge to Calistoga for a soak in the hot springs, our favorite getaway. We closed our store for the week after Christmas so Dennis could relax and get ready for a new year. We will be soaking, swimming, hiking, eating at our favorite restaurants, and get in a little shopping in the fun shops of Calistoga. One of my friends works at the Culinary Institute of America ( I think that is what its called..) and she has promised to find us a fun new place to have dinner..so we have that to look forward to. So anyway....I'll be gone for about a week.....I am taking a project with me to work on in the car...I hope to crochet and felt a wool purse.....something I have been wanting to do for years...so now is the chance to get going on it! Might bring some embroidery too....
SO...Best wishes for a Creatively Wonderful New Year to you all! Go make stuff!

1 comment:

Cathie said...

What a lovely table. Happy New Year to you too, Art Spirit. I have linked to your blog and will visit often. You have a wonderful sense of your "art," and I enjoy it.