Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Goldilocks and the Three cats



I finally finished up this hooked doll that is going to either Michigan or Florida. I got her hair done last night and now in the daylight I am wondering if it is too bright yellow....and the three little kitties are a special order for Christmas.
The whole family went out Sunday night to get our Christmas tree. We have a local lot with a corn maze, farm animals and lots of beautiful trees to choose from. This is the first year that my older son didn't want to play "chase" with his brother...oh well...he is 18 and in college! Justin and I got the lights on last night and now for the ornaments. I am hoping that the kitties won't try climbing the tree...they are enjoying drinking from the tree stand and like sitting under the tree, hiding from one another.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, I'm new to your site. I have always wanted to learn to do rug hooking. You have made so many beautiful things! And No I think the hair is just right....:)

Dede Warren said...

How sad that Goldilocks and the three cats are being separated. I think they make quite the foursome! Thanks for sharing them before they are sent to their new homes.

Morna Crites-Moore said...

They are all adorable!

D.B. Crites-Moore said...

Mary Stanley, I am in love with Goldilocks and her three cats. End of story. Period. Wonderful. They have a real spirit. I feel it.

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Yup, that's my hubby, Doug.
xo,
Morna (Crites-Moore):-)

Lori S-C said...

Little cabin on the woods, little man by the window stood, saw a rabbit hopping by frightened as can be!
When the kitties leave, maybe Goldi can have a bunny?
or an owl?

Eva said...

Nothing will ever beat the expression in the faces of your cats.

Mieke said...

Wow Love your cats!!!