Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Some Journal Pages...





A few of the journal pages I'm working on for the Paris/France trip coming up in about a week!


I wanted to make some "stones" for Jude's project so I stitched these up late last night.  Will send them off today...


And I finished up Mr. Owl finally. Had to do some un-hooking on the face before I was happy with him.


During my thrift store visit I came across this green knitted sweater. I immediately thought "Frog"!
And yesterday I got to work on him. Still need to sew eyes, mouth and some dots for a nose but it was fun to make something besides cats and owls! Not sure if he needs some summer shorts or not....

2 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

Loving your journaling pages that you are preparing for your trip. This is one of those projects that I'm wanting to get back into, just trying to simplify a few other things to make room....as always your posts are always inspiring.

Yael said...

Mary I wish you a marvelous time in Paris - I now how inspired you will be by this town full of magic!

And yes please, give that froggy some shorts! :-)