Monday, April 30, 2007

Needle felting class in Ojai

Katie and her cloud covered journal cover....
Lauren and her journal...




Wo and I taught a Needle Felting workshop all day Sunday. Everyone had lots of fun and did completely different designs. Several folks made journal covers and wall hangings. There was enought time to make several things so small and large purses got decorated as well.






I am getting ready to do some serious felt bead making...want to try more multi-colored beads and different sizes and then try needle felting on them.






Other projects on my" to do" list include making some new "softies"...saw some cool ones during my blog search during my store shift at our Plumbing-hardware store.... I think I will start with some owls made from felted wool sweaters and see where it takes me.

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Mary.. JUST LOOK at their Shiny Happy Faces...

They had a GREAT TIME, you can tell!!!
xo