Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sew Somerset...Playing House







A brand new magazine just came out called Sew Somerset and there was a complimentary copy in my mailbox today....I wondered why, since I didn't remember sending anything in...so I kept looking at all the wonderful stitched and collaged creations and then I came to the little fabric ATC houses that we made early in the year for our fiber ATC group and remembered that Tracie Huskamp had sent in a few of the collaborated houses to the magazine.
I was excited that my "door" would be in the article but had forgotten all about it.
Amanda Nolan did a great job writing it up and the photos are super...plus there are doors and windows that I hadn't gotten to see before. The article is called "Playing House"...I love seeing the fiber work of Sharon, Tracie, Alma and Edina. The house I received back in February was made by Tracie, Syd, and Sammy...

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

YEAH!!! I GOT MINE TODAY.. AND THEY LOOK MARVELOUS DA'LING!

xoxoxo