Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Making stuff, ignoring housework...

Got some more work done on this last night...I am hoping it will all come together when I get going on the border...not sure what colors to use yet....

And this little Fun Doll was fun to make! Looks pretty much like the one in the book...now to make my own patterns..like maybe a Stripey Cat?
Back side showing tail! We have BIG sandstone boulders all over our property...great for photo props!
I picked this up on my walk...and was so pretty I had to take a photo....reminds me of my childhood....loved picking Dandelions, didn't you?

6 comments:

Dale said...

I love your photos in this post! I totally agree, the sandstone there in your yard seem perfect for prop photos :) Neutral, yet textural and pleasing.

Tara's Art Camp said...

I love your new doll!!! I am so inspired by your work. I made some stuffies myself yesterday. I was really needing to create something different.

Robin said...

This rug takes my breath away, and you're not even finished! Wow.

katie said...

your little doll is a cutie patootie! and the hooked rug you're working on, so gorgeous - i do think you are the hooking queen...

Judy Wise said...

The colors in your newest hooked piece are so soft and yummy - I find your work always inspiring. And I think of you every day. xo ((hug))

Cindibee said...

Your Stripey Cat is cute and definitely looks like he likes hugs!

Perhaps I shall have to make one of my own... after finals.