Wednesday, September 03, 2008

New pumpkins and rug hooks

My favorite bent tip rug hook is pictured on the left and a primitive rug hook on the right.
( You can click on the photo for a close-up...)
If you are purchasing a rug hook for my class at ArtFiberFest most any fine tip rug hook will be fine....just don't get a "latch hook"...they won't work for rug hooking. I am trying to get some of the bent tip hooks to bring to ArtFiberFest in case any of my students want them, but they are hand made in Nova Scotia and I'm not sure when they will arrive. I will post a note when they do show up. And if you are taking my rug hooking class, please let me know which pattern you would like to hook (if you haven't already!)..

Heart, Pumpkin, or Owl...email me at: zumiow@earthlink.net....THANKS and see you soon!!!!!
We're going to have fun!!!!
Another little pumpkin that I just finished last night...still needs to be sewn up and stuffed.

3 comments:

robin dudley-howes said...

HI Mary

I won't be at AFF this year (boo,hoo) but I had to check out your blog and I love, love, love the pumpkins and all the dolls and folkart! The dolls and pins that Susan make are so cool.

By the way, I took a class from you at the first AFF. I still have the little pin you made all the students. Have a wonderful time!

robin

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Mary, Great hooked pumpkin. Hugs Judy

Kel said...

I love your pumpkins. My godson was born on halloween and we call him the pumpkin boy. It gives me a weakness for pumpkins. I'll have to try one sometime, hopefully with you teaching!