Thursday, October 30, 2008

Faces of Artfiberfest....


At Teesha's on Tuesday before Artfiberfest. Syd and I got a wonderful tour of Teesha and Tracy's home and studio. So fun to see all the art that I've looked at in Art + Life and on her website in person.
Ty and Marcia...the wild ones...at Show 'n Tell....

Gwyneth with her hooked heart....
Tammy, Jerome the gnome, and me.
Alma Stoller came all the way from New York to share her tasty scrumbles....
The Huskamp girls...Marilyn and Tracie, always smiling..
a fellow rug hooker with her new tote....
Nancy and Syd
Gail, Mary, and Syd
Betsey and Gail
Syd and LE, aka Zemlet...dorm buddies and fellow ice cream enthusiasts.
These are some of the happy faces that I managed to get photos of during our 4 days of fiber fun.

3 comments:

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Looks like so much fun! :-)

Tammy Gilley said...

Oh, I just love looking at everyone's photos from our grand weekend! I finished Jerome the gnome...he's on my blog. :) So much FUN!! xoxo

Cathie said...

Hi Mary!
I just might take you up on that and hunt you guys down next year. Looks like you had sooooo much fun. I would love to join the party!