Friday, January 08, 2010

Beach walk





It's strange, but we have some of our nicest beach weather in January! I took these photos earlier in the week when I went down for my beach walk.

I have some hooked things to show you but I am having technical difficulties. My regular camera quit just before Christmas as well as my laptop. I am using my little "back up" camera but things won't download easily....I tried for hours to get some new photos to download and no luck. I am hoping that my son, Jason can help me when he gets home. Until then, keep making stuff!

3 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

I'm so lucky! I just found YOU! I love your heart sampler in the last post! It's a WOW!

Have a great weekend
Carolyn ♥

Marie said...

The beach photos are wonderful...
and the Sunshine! : )

Tara's Art Camp said...

It sucks when our cameras and computers break, we are so dependent on them! Hope you are up and running soon, let me know if I can help.
xo...