Friday, June 17, 2011

Birds and Mushrooms...


We had a wonderful vacation- lots of sunshine, hot spring soaking, good food, friends, and hikes to familiar places. Now we are back home and I am busily creating for the 4th of July craft show. Making more  little owls, mushrooms, felt pins, and hooked creatures. Still working in our store a few days a week and with both boys home cooking more than usual, but enjoying it more. Nice to have the whole family here, even though Jason has taken over one half of my art studio with his stuff!



4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your owls and mushrooms are absolutely adorable. Happy crafting as you prepare for the show. No doubt you and your family had a lovely getaway. Of course, from your previous post, its apparent that you live in a beautiful area -- one that I wish I could get away to. :) It is hot, hot, hot and very dusty in my corner of the world. Best wishes, Tammy

Marie said...

Hi Mary...welcome back! Those mushrooms are fabulous and of course I am loving all the other delightful creations. :)
<3

Mary Stanley said...

Thanks, Marie and Tammy! Just visited your blogs too while working at our store. Love all your fiber creations!

Mrs Mac said...

Hi! Unable to sleep tonight, I am blog-hopping and I have been so pleased to have found yours. I love your owls. And your ginger pusscat is gorgeous!!!! Awwww!