Friday, June 30, 2006

Part two ArtFiberFest journal...

So what can I say...mostly a great sense of gratitude to Teesha and Tracy for creating this event for us all to participate in and the loving energy that pervaded the whole gathering-- a softness that was unique...surrounding us all..the incredible talent in everyone attending and teaching....and for me, a new sense of self- I feel like a different person. I have fulfilled a dream and I am ready for more.
Thank you to Syd for her friendship and helping me to set up my classes and leading the way and Pam for keeping us up laughing til 2am (sorry, sassyartgoddess)
...Gail for your sweet smile and loving energy...Lelainia for teaching me to punch needle embroider...Beth for museum tips and map...Debbie who bought "cozy nest"..

After a good bye hug with Teesha we are on our way home.....visit with my brother, Larry and wife Paulette, in Portland who are off to Guatemala and Japan soon...
fun stop in Dunsmuir at the Brown Trout, more shopping in Ashland...fabric and Keen shoes....long drive home...presents for the boys, happy hugs...back to normal...almost...something has changed inside...my heart is full...a healing has taken place, hard to describe but there is a little suitcase full of wonderful ArtfiberFest memories residing in my heart still to be unpacked...

4 comments:

Runner Gurl said...

sending HUGE hugs!

: )
Gail

Anonymous said...

mary...i had so much fun with you girls, you crack me up! looking forward to seeing you and syd again. xo

kelly rae said...

sounds like an incredible experience. artfest, earlier this year, was life changing for me, too. i resonate with your words about healing and changing.

Mamarox said...

So it WAS you giggling until the wee hours. It's ok, I fell asleep with a smile on my lips and my heart full of joy, so much wonderful ness can not be contained. I loved your class and I am working away on my goddess.