Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Beaded box and Indigo cloth


I thought this beaded box from Indonesia was pretty amazing! I was told that these are made by brides to be and they put their sewing things inside. I also loved the handwoven indigo dyed cloth from the same seller. She had her 17 year old son helping out at the show and he did a great job writing up my order.

had a lovely beach walk....big waves coming in from the South...must be a tropical storm out there somewhere....will have to see if Justin is up for some wave riding later today! My older brother is coming for a visit from Lake Oswego, Oregon and that is always fun. He usually takes the boys on some kind of adventure...like kayaking or something else invoigorating.

1 comment:

Yummers! said...

If I had to make a box like tha to get married... I'd still be single and boxless.
Joni