Wednesday, July 25, 2007

a few fun things to look at...

a funky fabric heart I made hanging in Penny's studio
two of Syd's dobby's and beautiful wing

Colleen's wonderful embroidery...birthday present for Penny....


Mostly cleaning house today for my brother's visit...he could care less....he is very easy going...but I've put things off for too long.....the living room looks like a fabric storeroom with piles of wool, felted sweaters, fabric and felted stuff in various places...not to mention we haven't been able to eat at the table for eons...then I promised to take Justin to a movie this afternoon.
We went to the beach yesterday and got clobbered by the big waves. Lots of surfers out enjoying the surprise south swell but they were too big for us boogie boarders. Still refreshing and good to get out of the house for a bit.

Thought I'd post some things that are fun to look at ...from our visit to Penny's ...I need to start a new hooking project...and our group has a challenge due in Aug...a 14" x14" self portrait....plus my assemblage piece for the Art from Scrap show...fiber ATC's...what else?

No comments: