Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Queenie and funny bird...

I did a little more work on miss Queenie.....I may send her in for the next "Stuffed" magazine and have ideas for something new to send in....now I just need to get started.


And this is a painted and stuffed linen bird I made a while back. I'm still working on his partner.

I'm having a nice quiet day at home...cleaning up some of my art messes, organizing wool and fabric and trying to decide where to go for my birthday dinner tonight with the boys!

3 comments:

Runner Gurl said...

Happy birthday, Mary! I am wishing you a year FILLED with happiness and lots of fiber-y/fabric-y goodness.

xo
Gail

Anonymous said...

I want the house blessings charm, did someone already buy it up? Love your work Mary and I sure wish I could come make some. Happy Belated Birthday from Boulder!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Happy B-day!!!!! How about Mexican food! :))

I wish I were there!