Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New collage cards and a little treat tip...




Made a couple of new collage cards....




and FORGIVE me...I just discovered a most delicious ice cream ...Pomegranate Chip!!! Have to share this because it is so good! My husband likes a little bite of ice cream before going to bed and the Haagen-Dazs was on sale...of course he probably won't even get a bite of this one....


Here's what it says on the carton: "This unique Mediterranean pomegranate brings a balance of sweet and tart notes and is perfectly paired with dark chocolaty chips. " ...and also, " the apple sized fruit is renowed for its wonderfully unique taste and for being a rich source of vitamain C, folic acid and antioxidents. " So there....all that healthy goodness.


And good motivation for my 1 hour beach walks this week since I am down the mountain at 8 am! And still finding sweaters to felt for 5 cents each at Magnolia Thrift Store...

2 comments:

Syd said...

Oh dear...I have to find this....

I need orange said...

I am loving your work! The doorway! The birds! The little houses (chenille roof!)! The cards! I love your use of frayed fabric.

How did you stick down the fabric on the cards? I love the minimal stitching, and couldn't figure out how the rest of the fabric was stuck to the paper?