Saturday, May 17, 2008

Birds

Almost finished hooking this Bird last night, just a few more rows to go...
And I made this little piece on the new Embellisher to try it out. Things change shape and disappear into the felt at times, so I need to keep playing with it to really know what I'm doing.
But I think it will be a fun tool and I can't wait to do more experimenting with it.
Off to the Plumbing-hardware store today......Oldest son, Jason has his Prom tonight but is being very mum on the details.....guess that is normal for 18 year old boys....

4 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I love what you've done on the embellisher!

Mary Stanley said...

Thanks, TARA!

Cindibee said...

You know, from looking at all your fantastic projects, I'm getting the hooking bug! I might have to go get a few of those rug hooking books I saw at the used bookstore. *sigh* See what you've started over here? Just another in a thousand different crafty projects...

But then, isn't that the requirement for us creative types? Plenty of unfinished bits of whatever and lots of ideas floating around!

Sara lechner said...

I just discovered this! it's wonderful. I can see all of you in this piece!