Monday, March 10, 2008

Book ARts..




A few photos of some of the books I've made. All very different!The first one is a fiber book on Birds. Inside are fabric pages with bird images from old fabrics stitched onto each page.
The second one is from a class with Traci Bautista. We used recycled paper and paper towels and painted, stitched and stenciled and made 3 signatures to be sewn together..
Last one is an artists journal that I made following Teesha Moore's directions. I then made a rug hooked cover for the journal.

3 comments:

Dale said...

Your bird fabric book here is so beautiful! I especially love all the lace and stuff along the side.

Tammy Burks said...

Mary,
Daily you just blow me away!!!!
Always inspiring!!!
Thanks! I've had many compliments from my patients on my winged heart from you!!!

Cindibee said...

Oh, how beautiful! I love the first one the best, but all three are very unique and lovely! I love making books too. I've always been slightly obsessed with books and journals, so it makes sense that I love to make them too!