Friday, March 21, 2008

Twin kitties and a bunny


I got a call from a sweet woman who had bought a couple of my softie cats here in town and wondered if I could make an identical black cat for her twin sister for Easter. We had a meeting and she also ordered a bunny too, just for fun. I took her cat back home and made a "twin" as close as I could and an angora bunny. I think they came out pretty close. It is so nice to make a personal connection with folks who enjoy what you create! Thanks, Jennifer!

4 comments:

Cindibee said...

That definitely is one of the biggest compliments you can receive. Lovely work, Mary! That bunny would be very welcome in my easter basket.

søren said...

I love them! How much do the cats cost?

Tara's Art Camp said...

I love the bunny ears!

Anonymous said...

April 2, 2008

Hello Mary,
This is a much overdue THANK YOU! I gave my twin sister her little black kitty and she loved it. She was so surprised! And I love my bunny. The picture of all three of them together is oh so cute. I feel so lucky to be the proud owner of your wonderful creations!
Jennifer