Friday, December 14, 2007

Birthday Party at Maren's

A beautiful day, and a beautiful table with the best friends...
Fresh from the garden....

Lots of presents...


Two parties in one week! On Wed. our artfest group had a lovely birthday party for Colleen, Patti and Maren at Maren's beautiful home. She set up a table outdoors in her garden with mountain views and sunshiney weather. We had the most delicious lunch of chicken minestrone soup with her homegrown vegetables, fresh greens salad with candied pecans and her homemade 3 layer ice cream cake! Lots of fun creative presents for all....books, handmade objects, soaps and I managed to let go of a couple of Judy Wise prints that I bought at Art & Soul in Portland this year.
I only got a few shots as my camera battery died on me. Syd should have more photos of our fun and lively day on her blog...We missed Barbara, Susan and Cindy....MIA.

No comments: