Monday, December 10, 2007

Lots to share...

Our mantle....starting to decorate...
New shoes!

New squirrel!


Two new house blessing ornaments!



Two felted wool dollies...




Hooked Scrub Jay....they are noisey and warn the other birds when our cat gets too close to the bird feeder.

I finished up some things that I've been working on...so thought I'd share those. Plus my wonderful new shoes! Finally found a good pair of everyday clogs that fit, are comfy and go with most everything. These are "Merrell Encore Grove Floral-Smokey Blue", but they look sort of tan. Found them at our local Nordstrom's. I wore them on two beach walks this weekend and they were great. Kind of risky because we have tar on our beaches, but luckily it was one of those really low tides...so no tar, but lots of cool rocks, shells and other stuff to collect.
We have our annual rug hooking holiday gift exchange tonight and I have to show you the funny little dolls I made for my friend, Pepa. One is Pepa and the other is her granddaughter, Zellie.
Starting to get the house in the Holiday mood....beginning with the mantle. One of my art friends gave me the carved Virgin of Guadelupe for my birthday about 10 years ago. I just love her...Thank you, Joan!!!






3 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

so many wonderful things!!! You are so talented. Love the mantel.

Love the shoes too. I'm due for a new pair myself!

Anonymous said...

I love Zettie and Pepa! ...and so will she.

Anonymous said...

ooops I mean Zellie!